Select the type of artwork "Logo" or "Logo and Text", and choose a file to upload your artwork.
Artwork files can be uploaded using the Artwork Uploader or e-mailed to Artwork@MiniSportsBalls.com.
We highly suggest submitting your artwork as vector (EPS or AI) files. Vector artwork is required for multi-color print orders. When vector artwork is unable, we recommend a resolution of at least 300dpi, preferably 600dpi Black & White or Bitmap image for non-vector formats: TIFFs, JPGs, BMPs, PNGs, and JPGs graphics.
Below are the acceptable file formats for electronic artwork:
Images from another source and saved or imprinted into another file with a different extension does not make the image better or more compatible. (e.g., a JPEG placed in Illustrator and saved as a ".ai" file does not make it an Illustrator or vector file).
AI or EPS (Adobe® Illustrator® or Vector Images)
All text must be converted to outlines. Artwork sent as an Illustrator file, should be a vector file and not an image imported or placed into Illustrator.
TIF, TIFF, PNG, JPG, PSD, BMP, or PCX (High Resolution or Scanned Graphics)
We recommend a resolution of at least 300dpi preferably 600dpi (Black & White, Bitmap or layered image). Scanned artwork should be a minimum of 300 dpi, preferably 600dpi. Saved as a Black & White, Bitmap image.
PDF (Portable Document Format)
Artwork created in another program and saved as a PDF does not guarantee acceptable artwork.
GIFs, PNG, JPG, or JPEG (Web Graphics)
Web graphic images may not reproduce well. We will review your files and let you know if they are acceptable
MS Word® and MS PowerPoint® Documents:
.doc, .docx, .ppt files can only be accepted as an example of the design. We may not accept logos which are copy and pasted into MS Word or PowerPoint. Please send the original graphic file, include a list of the fonts used in your Word or PowerPoint files.
CDR or WMF (CorelDRAW® version 10 or below):
Convert all text to curves. If you use CorelDRAW X3 or higher, save your files down to CorelDRAW 10 or export as an EPS or AI file.
Facts about Graphic Images (artwork):
- A minimum resolution of 600 dpi at size is recommended for all images.
- Bad artwork with jagged lines, inadequate line thickness, and definition will not reproduce any better than actual artwork.
- HALFTONES: Halftones are reproduced using a 55 to 85-line screen at 100% with 25%-75% shading. Any shading above 75% shading will appear solid - anything below 25% will not reproduce. Halftones must be within 10% of the actual reproduction size. Solid colors print best, Halftones are only available on select products. If your artwork must print using halftones or tints, please call to verify the product can accept them.
- Custom Art Charges: Custom Logo Designs or Clean-Up Charges will be quoted per job with customer approval.
- Color Match or PMS (Pantone Matching System): Exact color match is not available. PMS Colors will be produced within a few shades of the specified color. Inks reproduce differently on plastic and vinyl products. Ink colors may also vary or appear darker on different colors of products.
- Trademarks: By placing an order with MiniSportsBalls.com (Put Your Name On It! LLC), you represent, warrant that you have the right to order, purchase and distribute merchandise containing the names, artwork, designs, logos, trademarks or similarly identified in your order. The customer also agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless MiniSportsBalls.com and its parent company (Put Your Name On It! LLC), from and against all claims, liabilities, and expenses (including attorney fees).